Learn how to prevent and reverse autoimmune disease at a free online summit all about autoimmunity! Nearly 40 experts in the fields of Functional Medicine, nutrition, and auto-immune disease will explain how leaky gut, genetics, and environmental triggers such as toxins, food sensitivities, infections, and stress all play a part in the development of autoimmune disease.
- Have you, a friend or family member been diagnosed with an auto-immune disease?
- Do you have a family history of auto-immunity and want to learn how to prevent it?
- Or are you a healthcare provider who wants to better treat your auto-immune patients?
If that sounds like you, or you just want to learn more about preventing, treating and reversing these conditions, The Autoimmune Summit is for you! The information you will learn will put you on the road to better physical, mental and spiritual health. Plus, it’s FREE and online from November 10-17, 2014.
Join Amy Myers MD, author of The Autoimmune Solution, and educate yourself about more natural ways to treat autoimmunity. Diagnosed with autoimmune hyperthyroidism during medical school, her mission is to help others avoid dangerous conventional treatment and prevent and reverse autoimmune disease naturally!
Register for FREE now at the following link:
The Autoimmune Summit is online and
FREE from November 10-17, 2014!
Here are a few of the incredible presenters:
- Mark Hyman, MD, A Functional Medicine Approach to Autoimmunity
- David Brady, DC, ND, The Role of Infections in Autoimmunity
- Alejandro Junger, MD, How to Detox in the Modern World
- Jeffrey Smith, GMOs and Their Role in Leaky Gut, Inflammation, and Autoimmunity
- Sarah Ballantyne, PhD, The Problem with Grains and Legumes in Those with Autoimmunity
- Stuart Nunnally, DDS, A Biological Dentist’s View of Autoimmunity
- Jeff Bland, PhD, Why Autoimmune Disease is Not “Being Allergic to Yourself”
With nearly 40 expert presenters sharing their wealth of knowledge, this invaluable (and FREE) resource is intended for you or someone important to your life!
Better yet, if you register today,
you’ll have access to the following FREE GIFTS…
Watch the first talk of the summit by Dan Pardi, Sleep is More Important Than You Think. Here’s Why.
- How your body uses sleep as a time for healing and repair
- The affect of light and dark on your hormones
- How adequate sleep increases physical and mental performance
- Tips to reset your sleep cycle for optimal health and well-being
And, download Dr. Myers’ favorite 12 gluten-free and dairy-free recipes! These nutritionist-designed and doctor-approved recipes are simple, delicious, and easy to make.
Listen to The Autoimmune Summit from November 10-17, 2014!
Register for FREE at the following link today: